1. Slow Cooker - Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Put the lid on.
2. Cook on low, 6-8 hours or high, 3-4 hours.
3. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks
4. Place chicken back into sauce and coat.
1. In a large bowl, toss together the carrots, radish, cucumber, vinegar, sugar and salt. Allow the mixture to sit for at least 30 minutes. If you're preparing this ahead of time, cover and refrigerate or put in a large jar.
NOTE: it will smell horrendous the following day but will still be good to eat. You've been warned!
FOR FLOUR TORTILLAS: In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Stir in warm water and oil. Knead 10-12 times, adding a little flour or water if needed to achieve a smooth dough. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
FOR CORN TORTILLAS: In a large bowl, combine masa harina flour, salt and 1 cup of warm water until well absorbed. Slowly add in the rest of the water until combined. If sticky, add a little more flour until dry then proceed to the next steps.
1. Divide dough into eight portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 7-inch circle or use a tortilla press lined with parchment paper.
2. After rolled or pressed out, cook tortillas over medium heat in a nonstick skillet for 1-2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Keep warm.
*You can also use a prepared tortilla flour
and just add water.
BANH MI STREET TACOS
COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN
QUICK PICKLED VEGETABLES